[Sca-cooks] Period cooking and camping

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Wed May 22 08:31:02 PDT 2002

Out of curiosity how many people at camping events try to do only period
recipes?  Maybe only breakfast and dinner, or only dinner?

How many folks try for only period cooking methods? (with the exception of
the cooler which I feel is mostly a safety issue today)

Does anyone try for a region of cooking and stick to it for an entire event,
say only English cooking or only Mediteranean cooking?

I'm not nearly as worried about keeping things cool as many of you seem to
be, I'm more worried about breaking the ice on the water bucket in the
morning <g> so good hot foods work best for breakfast and dinner, I'm pretty
much figuring on sandwich meals for lunch but all ideas are welcome.

Inquiring mind wants to know!

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop