[Sca-cooks] Gunthar's adventures with lace

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri May 24 06:03:04 PDT 2002

I can sympathize...I tried doing bobbin lace at Pennsic a couple of years
ago, and walked away terribly frustrated and with a great deal of admiration
for my friends who not only make it, but make absolutely lovely patterns!

Kiri (wandering back toward the kitchen where she sort of knows what she's
doing........)