[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue May 28 09:08:21 PDT 2002

>That is very good news indeed.  It is nice to know that
>in some kingdoms the arts are still looked to.  Here in
>Atlantia, if it can't be beaten with a stick, it doesn't fly

It's too bad there is that impression. I'm still not sure about
the situation with the Chivalry here in Atenveldt (although our
current King is a Laurel and his lady is a Pelican) but in
Ansteorra I know the Chivalry is very active in both Service
and A&S. I remember the first Laurel Circle I attended as Prince
was at an A&S competition and one of the Laurels pointed out that
the King, Queen, Prince and Princess all were wearing our Grant
level A&S awards.

>Olwen, cook and proud of it.

Gunthar (Proud of all cooks)