[Sca-cooks] Midrealm Ruled by Cooks

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Tue May 28 16:31:23 PDT 2002

However, I didn't mean in numbers, but rather in respect.  It took a very
long time for us to get to a point where getting Pelican or a Laurel was
basically the same as getting any other award...you were called in or the
Order came and got you, you were told why you were there, they read a pretty
scroll and then hung a dangley around your neck...done and done.  At this
same time, Knights were accorded a full ceremonial "do" with all of the
attendant "stuff".  At least we now have ceremonies and vigils as well...but
it was a long time coming!

Kiri