[Sca-cooks] Also LONG-fixing funny characters

Barbara Benson vox8 at mindspring.com
Wed May 29 09:26:12 PDT 2002

Great thanks,
I thought I had taken care of that, I am fairly computer illiterate so I
changed the format from one thing back to the other and then back again to
make sure it was plain text. I thought that had fixed it. As far as
converting to ASCII in the HTML - ha ha ha, I web design using the point and
click method, you might as well told me to take the cream cake to the gnomes
to have it repainted. I'll ask my computer guru about it when he gets home.
As for the wierdnesses:
=BD is 1/2
=BC is 1/4
=BE is 3/4
and as you guessed
=FE is a  thorn
If there is anything else that translates funny, please feel free to send me
an e-mail and I will translate.
I am terribly sorry for the confusion, if I knew how to fix it then I most
definitly would.

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva