[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 20:01:32 PDT 2002

> At 01:15 PM 5/29/02 -0700, you sdkrewv:

> >    Well, average SCA wide, for a 36 year period,
> from initial AoA to
> >initial Pelican is 7.83 years, and for a Laurel
> 6.03 years.   (AoA to
> >KSCA/MSCA is 4.03 years.)   Howeverm the averages
> have been going up.   In
> >the 1990-1999 period, it was 9.28 years for
> Pelicans, 7.52 for Laurels, and
> >5.49 years for KSCA/MSCA.
> >
> >    However, these are averages, and there are
> always people at different
> >ends of that bell curve.    For example, using Caid
> as an example, the
> >fastest amount of time between 1990-99 from AoA to
> Pelican was 3 years.
> >Slowest was 26 years.   Which made an average of
> 10.30 years.

OK, well, this holds true for much of SCA, but how do
you account for folks such as Duke Ansdrew of
Seldomrest, who wasd Knighted within 6 mos. of joining
SCA? (Yes, it's true- he told me?) In fact, he never
got his AoA- I was working out some shtick with the
Royalty to give him one shortly before hisd death.

That reminds me- Cariadoc- do you have your AoA?

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,