[Sca-cooks] Face it- we're ALL Ruled by Cooks!

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed May 29 22:59:38 PDT 2002

I'd suspect that Andy was knighted as quickly as he was because he was one
of the founders of the Mid-Realm (also one of the first Pelicans as I
recall).  Once you have a Peerage, the plain vanilla AoA just doesn't seem
to happen.  I'm not putting down the AoA by any means, I'm just making an
observation.

I have a Laurel, Pel, Viscounty, and a number of Kingdom and Principality
awards.  I never got a plain AoA, my first award was the Maunche.  This
wasn't because I'm some sort of super-power (shhhhh.... don't break the
illusions ;-} but because I had the incredible good fortune to be in on the
founding of the Principality/Kingdom of Drachenwald.  Right place at the
right time can account for a lot!

Regina Romsey

On 5/29/02 8:01 PM, "Philippa Alderton" <phlip_u at yahoo.com>  sat on a
tribble, which squeaked: