[Sca-cooks] Healthy SCA cooking

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 07:44:01 PDT 2002

I cann't make it at my studio.  Have to go to someone's house.  I aroma of
boiling ginger is very strong and lingers a long time.  We make up big
batches of it at once so the air in the kitchen can actually sting your
eyes.  At the warehouse where I live, the smell would permeate the entire 5
stories of at least the East side where I am.'
Olwen