[Sca-cooks] need one more bit of translation

Morgana Abbey morgana.abbey at juno.com
Mon Nov 4 16:45:58 PST 2002

OK, "shalom" is working really nicely as a watermark on the event flyers.
 I carved an eraser into a stamp of it and we now have event tokens.
(Scrap poster board is a fun thing)  Of course the staff tokens are
laminated and labelled "all access"...  Thanx much!

Now I need an appropriate sign for the kitchen door.

Anyone want to try translating "Beware of the Leopard" into Hebrew?

Advance thanx
Morgana