[Sca-cooks] Medieval recipes

Pat "Mordonna" Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 18:25:07 PST 2002

Whatever happened to the days when I would download and save to disk a dozen or so recipes a week from the list?  Isn't anyone doing any active redacting these days?  I lost a lot of recipes when the 'puter crashed.  (I know, I know, I've been around long enough that I should know to always back it up to disk, but I got lazy, and paid for it.)  I'm looking to replace them the same way I got most of them, from this list.  Let's get busy cooking, folks!  ;-) (That's a big smile with a wink, to show I'm only half serious)

Mordonna