[Sca-cooks] Medieval recipes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Nov 17 21:30:36 PST 2002

Mordonna commented:
>>> I lost a lot of recipes when the 'puter crashed.  (I know, I know, I've been around long enough that I should know to always back it up to disk, but I got lazy, and paid for it.)  I'm looking to replace them the same way I got most of them, from this list.
<<<
Well, since many of the period recipes from this list eventually end up

in the Florilegium, you might look there.

And here are some good files to look in:

Mrdonas-Ktchn-art (16K)  7/ 3/00    Mordonna's Kitchen. A series of articles
                                        on period cooking by Mordonna DuBois.
pig-to-sausag-art (17K)  8/31/98    From pig to sausage by Mordonna Dubois.

Of course, new recipes and redactions are always welcome.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com