[Sca-cooks] roasting meat question

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 20:50:36 PST 2002

Greetings,

A while back I read about a feast where they roasted a steer, stuffed with a deer, stuffed with a pig, then a lamb, then a goose, then a ...... I am sure none of this is in the right order, but it was a bunch of animals, a smaller one in the cavity of the next larger, and so on and so on, etc.

Question..Does anyone have any idea what I am referring to? Any idea where or even how I would check?

Thanks.

Isabella