44 lb. Carcasses (was Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!)

Nick Sasso NJSasso at msplaw.com
Tue Nov 26 08:49:36 PST 2002

My father insists on bread stuffing.  And he still makes stock from the
carcass . . . well, he boilsd it down and adds rice and meat to make
soup.  Little starchy floaties are a non-issue for that.  I have
suggested a "stuffing bag" or cheesecloth a couple of times, but he
likes the floaties, methinks :o)

You must get gallons of stock for using the ret of the year out of one
44# carcass.  Envy ensues . . .

pacem et bonum,

niccolo difrancesco
(bringin one of those must be a b*tch!)