[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Crown Tourney/Long

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 3 07:10:56 PST 2002

What a wonderful day!  Congratulations to all our Atlantian ennobled
bretheren and sisteren.

I am interested in that Terrine recipe.  [And never turn down a temptation
like humming bits of musicals at appropriate moments.  Maybe 1 percent
of the listeners will get the joke, but that 1 percent will laugh
1000 percent worth!]  [OK, maybe it's a co-incidence but "Sweeney
Todd" was on cable TV last night...]

You are a true Arts Jock now.  How can we tell?  You wrote a detailed
event report and never once mentioned who won Crown Tourney!

Hugs, Selene Colfox, Caid