[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Crown Tourney/Long

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 3 08:02:54 PST 2002

I must be a "true arts jock", too, because I didn't even notice....I was
paying attention to the important parts, like the food, and the awards!
Congrats to all the awardees, and I sure hope y'all plan on sharing
recipes!!
--Maire, drooling, and thinking it's a darn good thing (between this
post, and Master A's) that she's going out for buckwheat pancakes in a
bit.....
P.S. Is the "Pearl" for service or for art? Our baronial "once a year
really spiffy-keeno" award is the "Mountain Pearl."