[Sca-cooks] Marinade

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Sun Nov 3 16:41:34 PST 2002

Greetings:

I have a mundane dish that I'm trying like heck to get period or even
perioid.  It's basically very thin steaks grilled but I pre-marinate them in
Yoshida Sauce, Soy Sauce, Brown Sugar, Garlic and Pepper.  Lovely taste
really but just not period.

I made some Cameline sauce this evening and added sugar to it which might
work but it's still a bit on the vinegar side (used red wine vinegar).

I don't believe soy sauce is period so that's right out.

Any ideas on making a sweet, salty, garlicky marinade that's fairly period?

Kristianne
Artemisia