[Sca-cooks] Marinade

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Sun Nov 3 18:03:02 PST 2002

How about Cormarye? It's actually meant to be for pork... but the marinade
is basically red wine, a bit of red wine vinegar or verjuice for tartness,
coriander, caraway, salt, and lots of garlic... depending on the kind of
wine and how much spices, it would come out sweet, salty and garlicky...it
won't, however, taste much at all like the recipe you're trying to
duplicate...

Generys