[Sca-cooks] Re: MetalSmiths Symposium -

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:08:53 PST 2002

So make it a biannual event.  Won't be the first one, or the only one.  Locally, we have an event held at the autocrat's whim (whenever they recover form the last one).  It's fun, but you usually need a red or white belt to play in their kitchen.  (Fighting Cooks of Ostgardr get special dispensation, but I joined WELL before ladies fought, and I'm too old, too fat, and MUCH too disinclined to try, now...)  So I simply attend, and have a good time.
Regards,
Brekke