[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP a call for seamster/stress

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Wed Nov 6 13:13:01 PST 2002

Ok, sorry to use cooking bandwidth for this.  Could anyone who's *really*
good at sewing contact me off list?  I find myself in need of someone to
help with something that is not SCA related, but involves much more sewing
skill than I have.  That is, a suit that would be adapted for my use of a
wheelchair.  I found a site that offers these things but the prices are
*way* more than I can (or want to) afford.

Check out: http://www.rolli-moden.com/bigdeal.html and see if you think you
could work something like that in making a suit.  Let's talk.  Please
*privately* muiredach at bmee.net

Thanks

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry