[Sca-cooks] crown tourney menu

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Mon Nov 11 08:47:31 PST 2002

Nutritionally it is a meal, for coronation it was a dissapointment. I don't
know, I guess if I wanted this without anything special and SCA I could have
saved the 8 bucks and gone to a restaraunt. Or saved more and gone home,
many of my freinds are already doing that instead of feasting. We don't eat
much during the day in anticipation and do expect something more, I guess
maybe too much.

Cecily