[Sca-cooks] non-sweet Elizabethan dishes

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 11 19:17:11 PST 2002

On Mon, 11 Nov 2002 17:47:17, I wrote:
>I always post the ingredients in the hall - at my first feast, just
>outside the kitchen door, and the remaining feasts, on lists on every
>table - as far as i can tell, i'm the only cook who does this.

This needs qualification

I mean "around here, where i am", and certainly at the feasts i've
attended. There are feasts i haven't made it to, and they may well
have included ingredients lists. And one feast i attended - with a
very limited number of dishes - did include recipes.

I KNOW that many other cooks around the SCA DO have ingredients lists.

I didn't mean to imply that i was somehow unique in this regard.

My apologies to the collectivity of the list, and its individual members.

Anahita