[Sca-cooks] Cooking Rice

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon Nov 11 19:41:52 PST 2002

> My system for large amounts of rice goes as follows:

Um, guys, can we take my question out of this, as it has nothing to do
with any of these methods of cooking rice-- the issue in MY question had
to do with pre-cooking things because we would only have a few hours'
access to the kitchen. I have been told by some people that they really
dislike re-heated rice, so I felt that pre-cooking it was not going to
work.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"I used to be one of them. Now I rather think I'm one of me." -- Terry
Prachett, _Thief of Time_