[Sca-cooks] Betan earring coding

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 21:01:02 PST 2002

Margali detailed:

> so you have:[herms are by default bi]
> for s&g, 	single gets gold earrings, married gets platinum earrings.
> 		looking for get hoops, not looking for get french wires. Not
> looking for people could decide to not advertise their orientation so might
> be made of very ornately cast and carven earrings, or things like feathers,
> shells, real gems and the like.
> 		hetero get red beads
> 		homo get orange beads
> 		kink get beads - yellow s&m, green b&d, group get

> so, if i were married, hetero looking for group action I would wear platinum
> hoops with a red bead and a blue bead. Or a mille fiore type bead of red and
> blue swirled together. You could refine that further by looking to get into
> a pick p group left ear, looking for somebody to add to my group right ear.
Geez. I couldn't keep all that straight (pun intended). I'd probably

get myself in lots of trouble. Or interesting situations.

Besides, those who know me, know I couldn't see all those details clearly

anyway. Good thing I'm not color-blind also. There is a reason there is
no orange along with red in period heraldry.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com