[Sca-cooks] Betan earring coding

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 12 11:38:16 PST 2002

<BLINK>  Is this my SCA-Cook list or my Bujold list??!  Look what I get for
being sick for a long weekend.  Sheesh.

Come on, it's not so difficult.  In the SCA we already have a complex jewelry
code, it's called awards regalia.  Elena merely punched someone in the nose for
making an unwanted pass;  have we not heard of worse for someone failing to
respect the strawberry leaves?  OK, Elena wasn't right and nor was Duke Whatsis,
but it happens.  With sticks.

Selene Colfox, off to see if the Lois McMaster Bujold list is parallelling this
discussion...