[Sca-cooks] sig files, was vegetarian

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Nov 12 08:44:17 PST 2002

look, if you folks dont like my sig.... you dont have to respond to it.

i just get very tired of people who whine at ME (not the people in power...
me) about the lousy state of our government and all that...... but when i
ask them what they did to change things the answer is usually nothing.
they couldnt even be bothered to vote.. much less do anything else.

and as to voting accomplishing anything.....
"all that is neccesary for evil to triumph is for good to sit back and do
nothing"  apathy is lethal.  one vote may not make a difference. but 1,000
people not voting because one vote doesnt matter... makes a difference.

Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."