[Sca-cooks] vegan demands

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Nov 12 09:19:11 PST 2002

sounds like it wasnt just the vegans that were obnoxious. if you didnt even
get a thanks from anyone.....

some *people* are obnoxious.  i will stick my neck out and state that more,
proportionatly Vegans are obnoxious that non vegans.. but i suspect it may
have to do with the usual problem of being in a small, very non mainstream,
minority. it tends to develop chip on shoulder attitudes.  being Pagan i can
understand it. even if i dont like it.

that said. if NO one was thanking you . and you never even got called out
for appluase... then the entire Canton is obnoxious, and maybe the Vegans
just act like everyone else.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."