[Sca-cooks] Re: Cost of feast

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Tue Nov 12 20:27:25 PST 2002

Ok now I will only offer one comment here but I think it sums up alot of
what I expect from a feast now...
read below I have snipped...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:

> Why? Especially from a majority of non-professionals?

Because I have read the postings of some of these non professionals!!!!
And if these non professionals can argue over a piece as to whether or
not it is a fig newton or a ravioli... then By God I expect results!!!!
If these non professionals are going to huff and puff then I expect them
to blow my socks off!!!!! But if they are merely going to blow wind then
I won't expect much....
Nichola