[Sca-cooks] Re: Cost of feast

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 12 21:18:55 PST 2002

Given that I seldom eat feasts these days unless I know who's cooking and
what's being prepared and that I have a preference for properly done period
cookery, I usually get more good feasts than bad ones.  Over 25+ years,
about 5% were truly superb and about 10% were absolutely abysmal.  The
remaining 85% were of varying degrees of average.

I have had the pleasure of sampling some of the best SCA cookery at the two
Serve It Forth! Symposiums, but those were limited to 50 seats and cost $25
per plate (IIRC).

Bear