[Sca-cooks] Re: SCA Assisted living!

Marilyn Hillvic hillvicus at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 09:54:49 PST 2002

> own, but maybe if we pooled resources with other
> re-enactment groups???? Just think one wing has Rev
> War, anther Civil War, another has the SCA and yet a
> fourth for old Tuchux!!!
>
> Course, if the SCA only was there, it could be
> divided
> into wings, ya know keep those English types over
> 'there' while us continental Empire types control
> the
> main concourse!!
Johann,
   I love it! Clusters of housing by the century and
culture! Like the different "lands" in Disney, with
housing, plantings, pavement, hidden 21st century
services (street lamps are torches, cars parked in an
underground garage): Viking, Norman, Celts (who, of
course, get a small spot in every culture),
Burgundian, Italian Renn, Middle-eastern, Dark Horde,
Japanese...wow! And sharing with other re-enactors:
civil war, Count me in!
   One question: how do we know who's senile and who's
in persona--or does it matter?
         -Marion