[Sca-cooks] RE: [MR] catered feasts

Patricia Collum pjc2 at cox.net
Thu Nov 21 15:29:31 PST 2002

Two things we have done in this situation in the past were to hand out a map
with the locations of local eateries, or have an SCA special price or
discount on one or more items in the restaurant on-site or near-site. These
options were not dependant upon whether anyone actually used them or not.

Cecily