[Sca-cooks] Freezing cider

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sat Nov 23 23:34:08 PST 2002

Brighid ni Chiarain replied to me with:
>> > Yep.  It's one of the sauces for the ham.
>>
>> Oooh. This sounds good. Perhaps I'll make this for the holidays. Can
>> you post the original and your redaction?
>
> You can find it here:
> http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/fruit-apples-msg.html

Thanks. One of the reasons I was asking for the recipe was also so
I could add it to the Florilegium if it was period. I guess I won't
need to now. :-) However, this does point to one of the re-occuring problems
in the Florilegium. I suppose sometime when I have the time, I need to
move a copy of this message/recipe to the sauces-msg file.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com