Leftovers, was Re: [Sca-cooks] OOP - Turkey, again!

chirhart_1 chirhart_1 at netzero.net
Mon Nov 25 12:57:32 PST 2002

Hi.At our feasting time we always send food home with people.We useuly have
30 or so house members or friends over and with five turkeys and 17 or so
pies and other things there is some times (These people eat) something left
over.Which in turn helps in the clean up for use.Although we have had years
that very little was left. Olwen can attest things move quickly.

Happy Thanks Giving  From Chirhart