[Sca-cooks] Cooking with youngsters was Wow, a day of it's own!

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Mon Nov 25 20:00:41 PST 2002

Well, there is that.....  <blink, blink>  I do have that 22' freezer with
the Beef in Cameline Sauce marinating as we speak (side dish on Thursday).
I'm making sweet potatoes with honey and fresh ginger, spiced with cardamom,
tellicherry black pepper and carmelized!!

We're also going to taste test a few recipes for the next feast El Hermoso
Dormido and I are conjuring up in January, yumm!

Kristianne