[Sca-cooks] Stevia

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Nov 27 05:29:36 PST 2002

> I tried Stevia once....and I will never do so again. Save your money because
> it's not worth the trouble. It is VERY potent and also has a very bitter
> taste. In my book, it doesn't come even close to being a sugar substitute.

I've tried it, it seemed to work ok, but it seemed like a lot of trouble
to go through (I don't use artificial sweeteners, just drink diet soda
sometimes). I think the taste reactions people get to different
non-nutritive sweeteners seem to vary from person to person... and the
discussion here seems to prove it.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa   jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"It's no use trying to be clever- we are all clever here; just try
to be kind- a little kind." F. J. Foakes Jackson.