[Sca-cooks] Re: 100 Minutes feast -- A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Marilyn Hillvic hillvicus at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 27 06:29:04 PST 2002

My Dearest Cooks,
   My Mundane day job (Project Management) and family
issues (2 cats, 2 kids, and a husband) have kept me
from completing and posting my "100 minutes feast
report". I was one of the gnomes in the kitchen and
the person who asked the list for day board advice. My
blow-by-blow feast day report will be posted tonight,
but in the meanwhile, THANKS FOR SAVING ME!!! You
gentles are the greatest!
  A big group hug to the 40 or so of you who offered
advice and encouragement when I needed it the most.
     --Marion, the tired but happy and now knows she
can feed 600 people