[Sca-cooks] Re: 100 Minutes feast -- A BIG THANK YOU!!!!

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Wed Nov 27 16:20:16 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> My Dearest Cooks,
>    My Mundane day job (Project Management) and family
> issues (2 cats, 2 kids, and a husband) have kept me
> from completing and posting my "100 minutes feast
> report". I was one of the gnomes in the kitchen and
> the person who asked the list for day board advice. My
> blow-by-blow feast day report will be posted tonight,
> but in the meanwhile, THANKS FOR SAVING ME!!! You
> gentles are the greatest!
>   A big group hug to the 40 or so of you who offered
> advice and encouragement when I needed it the most.
>      --Marion, the tired but happy and now knows she
> can feed 600 people

Well, I didn't get a chance to see it, because I spent all day on the forge,
helping folks burn up RR spikes ;-) but someone was kind enough to send me
out some food, and it was just what a cold day needed. Certainly, much
protein, but I also enjoyed the well cut carrot and celery sticks. I'd
particularly like to compliment you on the soup- it was excellent- hit just
the right spot.

Recipe, please?

Phlip

cat.