[Sca-cooks] full of baloney

M+D: Mary and Doug Piero Carey mdcarey at compuserve.com
Fri Nov 29 07:39:59 PST 2002

 >Lebanon bologna is usually only seen in thin slices, either in
a sandwich or spread with cream cheese and rolled up (we've
been known to use these as "fighter snacks" at times.>

We usually do that with chipped beef slices. _ Armour_ brand,
of course.   <chuckle> Do you wrap them around a slice of
gherkin?  Given the number of these that I have to make when
we serve them at the local science fiction club parties, I
shudder to think how many it would take to feed a bunch of
hungry fighters!

Maria of Alderford