[Sca-cooks] carb hangovers

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Nov 30 05:05:47 PST 2002

Sorry, finally getting around to reading the list at home instead
of at work...it has been nuts at work lately especially with the
recent snow fall and id10ts who thinks aSUV makes them impervious
to routine laws of physics...

Actually, most low carbers I know make things like beef jerky
[got the recipe written on the lid of the dehydrater...killer
recipe;-)] and take cheese, nuts, seeds, and cut up veggies like
celery, cauliflower and broccoli [with or without cream and
creamcheese based dips], scotch eggs and similar permitted
munchables that will keep either without a cooler or with minimal
cooler needs.

margali