[Sca-cooks] A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptdprolog.net
Sat Oct 19 16:28:36 PDT 2002

Clear Day
A couple of questions:

#1:   How do people feel about Calaphon (TM) non-stick frying pans? Are they really non-stick (as in:  I don't have to use ANY veggie spray and the food STILL doesn't stick.)

#2:    I have emailed the MET in NYC and the Smithsonian in DC asking if they allow non-flash photography in their museums. Neither have replied and it's been a really long time. Does anyone on list know if these two places allow non-flash photography?

#3:    Master A (or anyone knowing the mid-town Manhattan area. My husband and I are going on a bus trip to the Big Apple on Sat Nov 16. We will be in mid town Manhattan visiting a museum yet to be determined.  Can anyone recommend an affordable restuarant or deli or some kind of pick up food in the area. I'm sure there must be tons but we are not familiar with the City.  The return bus leaves at 7pm so that is our time frame.

Many thanks in advance....
Phillipa
--
[ Clear Day Bkgrd.JPG of type image/jpeg deleted ]