[Sca-cooks] Dayboard: Menu for EK Crown

Bethra Spicewell christina_elisabeth at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 08:19:47 PDT 2002

Greetings, all.

I thank you for all the helpful advice I was given a few
months back.
But.... after having eaten pies at 4 of the last 4 events I
attended, and hearing at least one gentle say that the next
pie he saw he'd throw, I decided to pass on the idea of
pies.  Maybe next time.
Anyhow, here is the final menu for EK Crown Tourney this
Saturday (barring a freeze in which case I'll skip the Sage
Sauce)

Bethra
---------------------------

Dayboard for the Crown Tourney of
TRM Andreas Eisfalke von Ulm & Isabella of York
To be Held in the Barony of Stonemarche
26 October,  A.S. XXXVII

Cold Chicken  &  Sausage
Saffron-Garlic Sauce
Cameline Sauce & Cold Sage Sauce
Pear Mustard

Gold & Silver Eggs
(Hardboiled Plain & Pickled )
Soft Lemon Cheese  &  Other Assorted Cheeses

Bread Basket
(White, Wheat & Rye Breads, Rolls)
Butters - Plain & Honey

A Compost