[Sca-cooks] Re: OT, oop - I'm blind

Lynn Hunter rohanna1 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:26:03 PDT 2002

Gee, I'm getting married (renewal of vows actually - real wedding date was
April 1.) Dec 28.....  All I need is the veil redone on my attifet.  No
pearls, ladies.  (Well, other than that pearl of a girl, Olwen...)

<Looks innocently at ceiling, whilst riffling thru sauce recipes for roasted
beast>

Ro
Scullion, Bright Hills Cooks Guild
Picked on by Olwen

>Message: 1
>Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:59:17 -0700
>From: Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net>
>To: sca-cooks at ansteorra.org
>Subject: Re: [Sca-cooks] ot, oop - I'm blind...
>
>Ah, the "Bridal Brain" syndrome.  Don't you love it when your friend gets
>engaged and then her brain falls out?  The bridesmaid dress I just bought
>for my
>protege's wedding is, erm, not what I would have chosen for myself.  Thanks
>your example, I'm going to find all my seed pearls and then bring up the
>subject
>of the veil.  Aieeee.
>
>I don't think that you are supposed to be able to sew the pre-glued
>strands.  I
>think that you are supposed to glue the strand to the tuille.  It's Tuille
>Time!  <G>

ARRRRRRRRGH   my eyes!  My eyes!!!!

Ro

<SNIP>