[Sca-cooks] Re: OT, oop - I'm blind

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 19:45:53 PDT 2002

..um..well, since you are grumbling from your corner of the barony(oh wait,
you don't *live* in this barony!), and since I am being accused of picking
on you, and since I shall have loads of 'no cook' time while on sabatical
from the cooks guild, then you may as well drag the damn veil along to the
terrine construction party and tell me what you want done.  I may as well
learn to sew sometime!
Oh, did I mention I am cooking stuff for your reception??
Olwen, over worked, under handed...