[Sca-cooks] Roman recipes (pre-period? On topic :-p)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 8 10:31:41 PDT 2002

There's a merchant at the local farmers markets here in Los Angeles that
deals in sprouts of many kinds, one of which is garbanzos.  I had not
thought of trying to sprout the dried ones, are those really fertile?

Local Middle Eastern groceries sell roasted garbanzos.  They cook a little
faster and have a lovely nutty flavor.

Selene Colfox