[Sca-cooks] Roman recipes (pre-period? On topic :-p)

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 8 14:56:13 PDT 2002

I have had them sprouted. You should be able to sprout any dried bean,
unless it is too old... they are, after all, seeds. Whether you want to
eat the resulting sprout may be another question...  some look a bit
daunting, but I've seen garbanzos sprouted often enough they must work.

But that still isn't the same as eating them green, and I continue to be
curious!

Anne