[Sca-cooks] Sabrina Welserin

Mon Oct 14 06:37:03 PDT 2002

I would suggest Max Rumpolt's Ein Neue Kochbuch which is about 30 years
later.  Gwen Cat has been translating it and some of her work can be found
on her web site:
http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/

If you can handle the German, Thomas Gloning has transcriptions of a number
of period German cookbooks on his web site:
http://staff-www.uni-marburg.de/~gloning/kobu.htm

Bear