[Sca-cooks] QUESTION ABOUT MACE

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Oct 15 00:28:13 PDT 2002

Phillipa commented:
> Thanks for letting me know.  I will use my electric grinder next time. I
> really like the taste it imparts.

Argh. I had to reread this several times. I get the digest, so I end up
reading things in chronological order instead of by thread. Many of the
thinking "Ok, I guess an electric grinder would clean up those cast
iron pots, but it seems like it would remove a lot of metal as well as
the seasoned finish". :-) And I don't think it would necessarily improve
the taste.

Stefan