[Sca-cooks] Dayboards?

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Wed Oct 16 07:24:05 PDT 2002

around here, Dayboard ranges from just breads and butter spreads........ to
breads, pickles, butters, jams, cheeses, vegetables and dips,  hardboiled
eggs, cheese bisquits and anything else that can be served cold......up to
and very occasionally including cold meats (rare, but i am happy when they
can manage it)

as a merchant, who doesnt get much time to go away from the event and look
for lunch, i naturally like events with good dayboards.

most of our events do NOT serve breakfast or lunch, just dinner.......
especially the one day only events... and the dayboard is what is available
for other food on site.  This is for the Bakhail area, but also for a lot of
other events in East Kingdom and Atlantia, as a merchant i go to events in
both kingdoms routinely
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."