[Sca-cooks] OOP: Bakin' Bacon

Shannon Malone thegoatinthegarden at lycos.com
Wed Oct 16 07:55:26 PDT 2002

In my experience cooking in a restaurant, we did not put it the oven to bake it.  We either did it on the flattop grill or in a saute pan.

However, when I was a little girl my mother, who was always dieting, broiled our bacon to allow tha excess fat to drain off while it was cooking.

Meadhbh/Shannon