[Sca-cooks] Should I be doing this?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Oct 16 13:12:02 PDT 2002

<snip>

This is our first baby.  I have no direct experience of how much time this
kid is going to take.  Should I even be trying this? Am I making myself an
early candidate for baldness and the galumphing hangnails?  Or should I damn
the torpedoes and start shopping?

Sincerely,

Vicente

I'm not a parent, but it sounds like the big question here is "How much can
you get done before the kid is born?" and second biggest question is "How
much can you delegate?"  If you can get a lot of stuff done before the kid
is born, then delegate a lot of the shopping and right-before-feast work to
your helpers (you do have helpers, right?), then it sounds like it could be
done...

Generys