[Sca-cooks] Should I be doing this?

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 16 13:34:53 PDT 2002

I can answer this from a parenting stand-point, and not a feast cook stand
point.  By 4 months old, the baby will be rolling over, and just possibly
sleeping completely through the night (not really likely, though).  It's
long enough that your wife will be recovered from the birth.  And maybe you
and your wife will be getting more sleep at night than in the beginning.
You'll still be tired, and the load of stuff you previously had to bring
with you anywhere had tripled, but if  you delegate, and are prepared to
take the baby shopping with you every now and then (your wife will need
alone time) you should be able to do it.

Besides, my Dad loves taking his grandsons anywhere.  They attract cute
waitresses, he says...

:)

Apollonia